Where to Keep Heirlooms and Antiques
When it comes to keeping important pieces that were passed down from generation to generation, it can get a little difficult space-wise –especially if you’re living in a compact house, condo, or apartment.
Maybe your parents are transitioning into seniors and are downsizing, and there is no longer a basement or space to be able to store these items safely. They may decide to retire somewhere else, or you may even decide that you want to move abroad – meaning that you wouldn’t be able to look after their items, either.
If you’re not ready to part with your heirlooms and sentimental items, we can offer you an affordable and accessible storage unit to be able to keep your items safe and secure for the years to come.
Even if you are just in need of a temporary short-term storage solution for your sentimental items, this could be a great option for you. You only pay for the time you use your locker – and remember, we offer a senior discount of 10%!
Types of items you may want to store:
- Antique furniture – old dressers, vanity tables, one-of-a-kind articles, trunks, old pianos
- Boxes of old photos, letters, recipes and memorabilia
- Heirlooms – old clocks, musical instruments, old weapons,
- Jewelry – silver, gold, necklaces, an engagement ring in the family,
- Handmade items – knitted quilt, baby blankets, hand-me-downs
At Migson Public Storage, we offer private, controlled, individual access to your items. You can rest assured that your sentimental items will be safe with us. We have 24/7 surveillance and unique access codes to make sure that only you have access to the facility. We also have live-in managers at many of our locations who reinforce the security of the premises.
If you need help in moving these items to or from a storage unit, we can offer:
- Moving and packing supplies
- Low hourly rates for truck rentals – and exclusivity to our trucks
- Carts, dollies, moving pads can be rented separately
- Easy loading ramps
Take a look at our types of storage units and their sizes to determine what would be best for your family’s prized possessions!
Posted on December 25, 2016 | Uncategorized